At Kings Point, we think its important to connect in community, focus on others, and establish meaningful relationships. Jesus had a team He “did life” with. He ate with them, walked with them, and ministered with them. He developed meaningful relationships with them and developed a strategy through which all humankind could be reconciled. Why is it that modern-day Christians have such a hard time doing anything other than going to a church service?
The early church connected in very natural, organic ways: “Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts” (Acts 2:46 NIV). They loved to eat a good meal together, laugh together, and pray together in one another’s homes as well as in their large temple gatherings.
At Kings Point, we have developed “communities” that exist within our larger congregation: women, men, couples, young adults, youth, and children. Within this context, small groups meet weekly in homes, restaurants, or wherever they can gather. In these small groups, the focus is on worship, fellowship, teaching, serving, and outreach. Within each community, some groups focus more on Bible teaching curriculums, some on ministry, and some on outreach.
Get connected today by…
- Stop by the Kings Point lobby or office and pick up a information on all our small groups listed by community, emphasis, and meeting time and place.
- Call the leader for directions or sign up on our Web site, and the leader will contact you.
- Call and speak with our Network Coordinators:
|Men’s Ministries||Randy Ballard||513.494.1896|
|Ladies Ministries||Revalee Beavers||513.494.1896|
|Youth Ministries||Josh Burgess||513.494.1896|
|Children’s Ministries||Josh Burgess||513.494.1896|
Jesus “grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man” (Luke 2:52 NIV). Once you have connected in relationship within the church, it is time for you to grow!
At Kings Point, we have designed a growth track to help you develop to your full potential and fulfill God’s magnificent plan for your life. The early church held classes and services where people learned doctrine: “And they continued steadfastly in the apostle’s doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers” (Acts 2:42 NKJV).
- Attend the Journey class faithfully. This beginning, elementary study of God’s Word will teach you the basics of what it means to be a believer, to be baptized, and even to share your faith. At the halfway point of this course, you and your new friends in the class will participate in a Freedom Weekend retreat together. It will be one of the greatest spiritual experiences of your entire life! The final class will be our partnership class, where you will have an opportunity to officially commit yourself to being part of our congregation, and our pastoral team will pray over you and your family for your next level of growth in the Lord!
- Begin the Discovery classes (1, 2, and 3), our advanced Bible training for those who want more! (We recommend you complete the Journey class prior to starting the Discovery course). In Discovery 1, you’ll learn about the Word of God, faith, prayer, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and God’s design for the family. In Discovery 2, you’ll learn about having vision for your life, spiritual warfare, evangelism, and praise and worship. In Discovery 3, you’ll study the gifts of the Holy Spirit, the anointing, deliverance, and mentoring, among other topics. We hope you will join us for these powerful classes!
- Information about both the Journey and Discovery classes is available at the Hospitatility Desk in the lobby or by calling any of our network leaders (as listed in the Link page).
- Spiritual growth happens in Sunday school classes, children ministries, youth ministries, and senor adult ministries at Kings Point.
Serving enables us to use our gifts in the body of Christ and in the world so we can become all God has created us to be. We are poised as weapons in God’s hand to do great exploits and accomplishments for His kingdom: “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” (Eph. 2:10 NIV).
God has brought you to Kings Point to be a vital part of changing lives and shaping the destinies of those around you. At King’s Point there is a place for everyone to serve.
We believe in on-the-job training. Your ministry may involve very little orientation or require something more extensive, but we don’t want to stop you from getting started. Here is a list of some of the more prominent ministry opportunities where you can serve:
- Church and Parking Lot Monitors
- Greeters Worship Community Creative Arts
- Children’s Ministries
- “Serve” Saturdays
- Ministry to Widows and the Fatherless
- Food Bank (Open Arms Ministries)
At Kings Point, we want you to experience life to its fullest! We believe that God’s people were created to do good works that bring great fulfillment, joy, and fruitfulness. Jesus said, “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.”
God wants your life to be fruitful and He wants to enable you to influence others to good works and fruitfulness also. As followers of Christ, He desires that we are “fruitful and multiply” our lives for His kingdom’s sake and His glory.
Jesus said “I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. ” John 15:5
Kings Point is about multiplication in the kingdom of God. We believe this happens as we evangelize and disciple locally, as we pray for Unreached People Groups (see Missions: the Turks of Turkey), and as we support and give to Missons.
As you link, grow, and serve God and others, through relationship with Jesus Christ you will attain abundance, fulfillment, fruitfulness, and multiplication in your life. Your life will never be the same. Call our church office at 513.494.1896. Join with us as we link, grow, serve, and multiply together through the power of Jesus Christ.